⚠️ Web is not maintained and serves as a static presentation. Visit author's website: milangladis.com
January 21, 2021
Added new testimonials
- Fixed circle track in headcount
- Updated Bouldy description in footer
- Added testimonials
January 18, 2021
Added new articles to the blog about bouldering and climbing shoes
- Added new articles to the sitemap
- Performance and loading optimization
January 17, 2021
New blogpost page with a first article
1.27 💎 Embed visitors counter on your website
January 16, 2021
The counter snippet of the visitors in the gym
- Increate or decrease the count of visitors in the dashboard
- Embed the snippet as an iframe on your web to have a real-time counter
- Current, max., and last update data
January 15, 2021
Optimized loading time and get rid of unnecessary requests
- Added list of gyms to the sitemap
- Show the email on the profile page with the bot-proof method
- Started working on Headcount
1.25 💎 Download & Print QR Label
Print QR Labels
January 14, 2021
Print the label with a QR code, print on your printer and place the label on the climbing wall.
Download, and print route's label with:
- QR code
- date of the creation
January 13, 2021
Design UX/UI/3D of the route's Label/Tag
- 3D render of the tag for social media
- New image for QR code on the homepage
January 11, 2021
Modal window with route detail.
- Details of the route in a modal on the dashboard
January 9, 2021
Added routes to the gym's profile
- Added opening hours
- Opening hours to the gym's profile
- Share to Facebook link
1.21 💎 Released public website for a climbing wall
January 8, 2021
A gym can publish its own public gym's profile page
- Info about gym
- Contact data
- Address and location
Edit existing routes in the dashboard. Preparing design for gym's profile
- Edit page for modifying existing routes
- New API endpoints for editing routes
- Designing Gym profile page
- New icons for the back button in the dashboard.
QR Code improvements and working on routes management
- Dropdown to modify routes – edit, retire and remove
- Improved QR code scanning by shortening a UUID.
- Basic gym profile
Links and redirects for scanned QR codes
- Open a gym's profile after scanning QR code
- Routing for short links
Separated gym from the user.
- Separated gym from the user.
- Connected routes to the gym
- Added roles and ownership
Routes list and creation is now available on the dashboard.
- Updated API
- Dashboard page switching
- New route page
- Dynamic load of all routes
Updated API and started working on Routes.
- Updated API
- Added buttons to animation
- Created an API point and database model for handling routes
Fixed registration bug and the scroll in the Dashboard.
- Fixed scroll bug
- Fixed signup error
Boulders and user settings page on the dashboard.
- Edit user's settings like name, username, email, password, and bio
- Coded table with a list of climbing routes
Updated and better-explained homepage.
- Added frequently asked questions
- Social links to footer
- Added promo banner above the footer
- New challenges image
Bouldy application now runs on Node.js server which means the implementations of the dynamic functions.
- A sitemap is now generated automatically
- HTTPS certificate installed
- Optimized responsivity
- Dashboard basic layout
- Minified images and optimized loading time
- Fine-tuned pricing page
Coded static Pricing page.
1.0 💎 Release
Coded a few important pages and released the first static version of the Bouldy platform 🚀
- Coded layout
- Coded homepage
- Coded landing page for gym management
Public page concepts for gyms.
- Cover, address, bio, contact, basic stats, and opening hours
Designed Dashboard for logged users.
- Created a scalable layout for climbing gyms and also for climbers.
- Menu and content
- Table with routes management
Designed Pricing page.
- Brainstorms about the business model
- Designed Pricing page
- Rendered images
- Prepared discounts plan
- Updated some visuals
- Rendered 3D images
- Prettified footer
Product's day – Zero. The the day when the product was born. From scratch, in one day.
- Brand name
- Social media accounts
- Dummy homepage
- Designed landing page for climbing gyms